The salary range of employees working in Croatia is, by default, in the range from 643 USD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,628 USD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Croatia into wage bands in USD.
Average salary and range in Croatia by age in USD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Croatia (USD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Croatia (USD).
1. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
5. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. Country Manager/Director Top Management
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Sales Director Top Management
10. Marketing Director Top Management
11. Managing Director Top Management
12. Technical Director Top Management
13. Business Development Manager Management
14. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. IT Architect Information Technology
16. Production Director Top Management
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Branch Director Top Management
19. Product owner Management
20. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Croatia (USD)
1. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
4. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Au-pair General labour
8. Security Guard Security & Protection
9. Hairdresser Service Industries
10. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
11. Funeral service worker Service Industries
12. Survey Interviewer General labour
13. Shop Assistant Commerce
14. Cashier Commerce
15. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
16. Beautician Service Industries
17. General Labourer General labour
18. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Florist Service Industries
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary