Description of job position
- Responsibility for the management of the marketing department in the company.
- Managing, motivating, assessing and assigning tasks to subordinate employees.
- Creating a marketing plan.
- Drawing up a marketing budget for the following calendar year.
- Creating a marketing strategy.
- Managing market monitoring at the local, regional, national and international levels.
- Designing marketing activities focused on the promotion of sales and the achievement of defined objectives.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Marketing Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3,700 - 4,595 HRK
5,980 - 24,559 HRK
6,467 - 22,352 HRK
7,407 - 27,279 HRK
10,495 - 32,028 HRK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 590 HRK excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used