Description of job position
- Organizes individual phases of the technological process of making cotton, wool, synthetic, mixed and other yarns.
- Participates in the production of thread, production of nonwovens, preparation for texturing (weaving) and knitting, and in the production of all types of fabrics and knits.
- Prepares yarn samples for making color palettes.
- Prepares fabric samples for catalogs and shapes them aesthetically.
- Specifies technical data for weaving patterns.
- Participates in the development of production plans and organizes and supervises the work of groups of workers.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Clothing/textile technologist - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
414 - 716 EUR
502 - 862 EUR
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
486 - 868 EUR
Security & Protection
498 - 812 EUR
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,179 - 4,506 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used