Average net monthly salary for Croatia is 14,049 HRKCompare your salary with others
Description of job position
- Responsibility for managing, directing, and acting on behalf of a foreign branch of the company (based on the authorisation of the parent company).
- Responsibility for the ongoing implementation and achievement of the defined financial plan.
- Inspecting the process compliance in the company.
- Designing the short-term and long-term strategy of the company.
- Designing and approving new opportunities to gain profit.
- Representing the company at important business meetings and negotiations.
- Communicating with members of senior management of the company and other departments.
- Completing and sending regular reports to the parent company.
Position Country Manager/Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
Chief Executive Officer
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
590.00 HRK excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used