The salary range of employees working in Croatia is, by default, in the range of 4,234 HRK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 10,663 HRK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Croatia into wage bands in HRK.
Average salary and range in Croatia by age in HRK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Croatia (HRK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Croatia (HRK).
1. Country Manager/Director Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
4. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Managing Director Top Management
8. Sales Director Top Management
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Production Director Top Management
11. Lead developer Information Technology
12. IT Manager Management
13. Technical Director Top Management
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. IT Architect Information Technology
16. Business Development Manager Management
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Branch Director Top Management
19. Technical Manager Management
20. Personnel Manager Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Croatia (HRK)
1. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
3. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Hairdresser Service Industries
6. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
7. Porter, Information Staff General labour
8. Cleaner General labour
9. Survey Interviewer General labour
10. Security Guard Security & Protection
11. Florist Service Industries
12. Au-pair General labour
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. General Labourer General labour
16. Cashier Commerce
17. Goldsmith, Jeweller Service Industries
18. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Shop Assistant Commerce
20. Beautician Service Industries
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary