The salary range of employees working in Croatia is, by default, in the range of 667.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,656.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Croatia into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Croatia by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Croatia (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Croatia (EUR).
1. IT Director Top Management
2. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
3. Business Group Manager Management
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. Personnel Manager Top Management
8. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
9. Sales Director Top Management
10. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
11. Marketing Director Top Management
12. Leasing Director Leasing
13. IT Manager Management
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Production Director Top Management
16. Branch Director Top Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Logistics Director Top Management
19. Publishing House Director Top Management
20. Product owner Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Croatia (EUR)
1. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
3. Packer Production
4. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Survey Interviewer General labour
10. Funeral service worker Service Industries
11. Hotel Porter Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
12. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
14. Goldsmith, Jeweller Service Industries
15. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Hairdresser Service Industries
17. Cleaner General labour
18. Stagehand Arts & Culture
19. Gardener Service Industries
20. Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary