The salary range of employees working in Croatia is, by default, in the range of 4,138 HRK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 10,437 HRK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Croatia into wage bands in HRK.
Average salary and range in Croatia by age in HRK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Croatia (HRK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Croatia (HRK).
1. IT Director Top Management
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Leasing Director Leasing
10. IT Manager Management
11. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
12. Lead developer Information Technology
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Production Director Top Management
17. Business Development Manager Management
18. Branch Director Top Management
19. Product owner Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Croatia (HRK)
1. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Au-pair General labour
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
8. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
9. Hairdresser Service Industries
10. Survey Interviewer General labour
11. Funeral service worker Service Industries
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. General Labourer General labour
14. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
16. Cashier Commerce
17. Florist Service Industries
18. Shop Assistant Commerce
19. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
20. Kitchen Helper Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary