The salary range of employees working in Croatia is, by default, in the range from 4,077 HRK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 10,300 HRK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Croatia into wage bands in HRK.
Average salary and range in Croatia by age in HRK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Croatia (HRK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Croatia (HRK).
1. IT Director Top Management
2. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
3. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
4. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Country Manager/Director Top Management
8. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Managing Director Top Management
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
12. IT Manager Management
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Business Development Manager Management
16. Production Director Top Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Finance Manager Management
20. Branch Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Croatia (HRK)
1. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2. Porter, Information Staff General labour
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
5. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Au-pair General labour
7. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
8. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
9. Hairdresser Service Industries
10. Security Guard Security & Protection
11. Funeral service worker Service Industries
12. Survey Interviewer General labour
13. General Labourer General labour
14. Cashier Commerce
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
17. Shop Assistant Commerce
18. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
19. Kitchen Helper Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Beautician Service Industries
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary