The salary range of employees working in Croatia is, by default, in the range of 4,461.00 HRK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 11,002.00 HRK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Croatia into salary brackets in HRK.
Average salary and range in Croatia by age in HRK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Croatia (HRK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Croatia (HRK).
1. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2. Leasing Director Leasing
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
6. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Managing Director Top Management
8. Sales Director Top Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
11. Production Director Top Management
12. IT Manager Management
13. Business Development Manager Management
14. Business Group Manager Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. Branch Director Top Management
18. Logistics Director Top Management
19. Ruby Developer/Programmer Information Technology
20. ABAP Programmer Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Croatia (HRK)
1. Porter, Information Staff General labour
2. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Au-pair General labour
4. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
5. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Survey Interviewer General labour
7. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
8. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
9. Clothing-presser/ Ironer Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
10. Cleaner General labour
11. General Labourer General labour
12. Hairdresser Service Industries
13. Funeral service worker Service Industries
14. Goldsmith, Jeweller Service Industries
15. Houseman Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Security Guard Security & Protection
17. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
18. Clothing/textile technologist Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. Florist Service Industries
20. Make-Up Artist, Wigmaker Arts & Culture
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary