Average net monthly salary for Croatia is 12,183 HRKCompare your salary with others
Description of job position
- Defining the logistics strategy of the company.
- Negotiating terms and conditions with transport and forwarding companies to ensure the most efficient mode of transport of goods from the factory to the customer.
- Optimising logistics costs associated with the purchase of raw materials in the country and abroad.
- Ensuring the implementation and observance of legislation, internal regulations and standard procedures at the entrusted unit of the company.
- Preparing contracts with suppliers.
- Checking and assigning work to subordinates.
- Complying with regulations relating to safety at work, fire prevention measures and work rules.
Position Logistics Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
590.00 HRK excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used