Description of job position
- Introduction of analytical procedures for determining the parameters of processes and development projects and the quality of finished products.
- Organization of laboratory work, monitoring the quality and reliability of results and direct analysis.
- Care for the correctness and functionality of measuring equipment and inventory.
- Communication and coordination of work organizations with external service providers.
Position Laboratory Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3,400 - 5,369 HRK
5,387 - 20,269 HRK
5,848 - 19,033 HRK
IT Product Manager
5,807 - 18,026 HRK
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7,453 - 43,617 HRK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 590 HRK excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used