For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Printing Technician - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
438 - 775 USD
Education, Science & Research
786 - 1,221 USD
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
740 - 1,282 USD
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
735 - 1,294 USD
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,099 - 5,040 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used