Description of job position
- Fabricating one’s own designs and designs according to individual customer requirements.
- Monitoring new fashion trends, materials and technological processes.
- Designing cuts in basic or showroom size.
- Stepping up the basic cut to other sizes according to size charts.
- Producing the design cuts according to size chart.
- Creating a size chart according to individual sizes.
- Checking the design dimensions of the product according to the size chart.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Fashion Designer, Pattern Cutter - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
414 - 716 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
596 - 920 EUR
Fashion Designer, Pattern Cutter
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
550 - 1,009 EUR
Education, Science & Research
454 - 1,053 EUR
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,179 - 4,506 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used