Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth running of the farm.
- Monitoring the health condition and efficiency of the farmed animals.
- Designing improvements in the production process.
- Performing veterinary work in collaboration with the veterinary surgeon.
- Monitoring the activities of subordinate employees.
- Ensuring disinfection, disinfestation and rodent control on the farm.
- Sending regular reports on c the ondition, transfer, mortality and performance of the animals to the state controlling institutions.
Position Livestock Specialist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2,702 - 5,353 HRK
Petrol Station Attendant
3,455 - 5,953 HRK
Agriculture, Food Industry
3,392 - 6,997 HRK
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
3,430 - 6,731 HRK
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8,827 - 46,551 HRK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 590 HRK excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used