Description of job position
- Prepare the soil for sowing and planting by plowing, fertilizing and watering.
- Cereals and industrial plants are sown in the prepared soil and vegetables are planted in the fields.
- By spraying and dusting (fungicides and pesticides) protect crops from diseases and pests.
- Ripe crops are harvested (grain, rye, barley) or harvested (potatoes, corn, beets, tobacco) and then sorted, stored and shipped to the market.
Position Agricultural Specialist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3,400 - 5,353 HRK
3,400 - 6,657 HRK
Agriculture, Food Industry
3,513 - 5,844 HRK
Petrol Station Attendant
3,455 - 5,953 HRK
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8,827 - 46,551 HRK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 590 HRK excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used