Description of job position
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the economic department in the company.
- Planning, managing, and monitoring all the financial activities in the company.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and assessing subordinate employees.
- Drawing up a budget, forecasts, and a financial plan.
- Managing and monitoring the cash flow of the company.
- Communicating with commercial financial institutions, auditors, tax authorities, etc.
- Completing reports and their presenting to the owners of the company.
Position Economic/Financial Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2,669 - 5,405 HRK
8,832 - 21,201 HRK
7,164 - 25,161 HRK
7,031 - 24,421 HRK
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7,661 - 48,647 HRK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
590.00 HRK excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used