Description of job position
- Searching for photographs, illustrations, and flash animations in online databases.
- Assigning tasks to photographers.
- Selecting suitable photographs and illustrations for the covers of periodicals, articles, websites, etc.
- Archiving purchased photographs.
- Communicating with editors and the issue manager, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Photo Editor - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
403 - 713 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
642 - 1,039 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
515 - 1,211 EUR
594 - 1,074 EUR
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,011 - 4,636 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used