Description of job position
- Manuscript editing from a technological aspect and applying typological rules.
- Designing and implementing one’s own graphic designs.
- Assessing typesetting and illustration quality from a professional, technical, and artistic aspect.
- Processing graphic designs from the aspect of the printing techniques used.
- Processing text and image templates using computer technology.
- Combining text and image elements of print media by means of word-wrapping.
- Page or print media elements disassembling within the printing sheet or any other printed media by means of sheet assembly.
- Assessing polygraphic intermediates and products from the qualitative aspect.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Graphic - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
414 - 716 EUR
Education, Science & Research
454 - 1,053 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
543 - 1,037 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
561 - 990 EUR
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,179 - 4,506 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used