Description of job position
- Using a camera to shoot movies, serials, documentaries, videos, commercials, etc.
- Choosing the appropriate type of film, lenses and filters depending on the desired objective.
- Communicating with the director, lighting engineers and other crew members.
- Operating a camera on a camera truck or a camera crane.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Camera Operator - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
3,400 - 5,791 HRK
4,028 - 7,029 HRK
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
3,714 - 8,805 HRK
Wood Processing Industry
3,994 - 7,354 HRK
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8,043 - 33,559 HRK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 590.00 HRK excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used