Description of job position
- Reading technical documentation.
- Proposing the placement of electrical circuits.
- Cutting openings and channels into the walls and floors.
- Stripping electrical wires and cables.
- Powering up electrical disconnects, outlets, distribution panels, switches, connectors, breakers, fuses, transformers, lamps, and other electrical equipment.
- Diagnosing and eliminating outages and electrical problems.
- Following the safety and fire prevention regulations.
Position Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seamstress - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2423 - 3870 HRK
Dispatcher/Traffic Controller - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
4071 - 6859 HRK
Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering
3787 - 7596 HRK
Nurse - Medicine & Social Care
4366 - 6950 HRK
Pilot - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6434 - 24172 HRK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
590.00 HRK excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used