Description of job position
- Providing advice in matters of taxes, levies, fees, tax proceedings of tax authorities and municipal authorities.
- Completing expert opinions, instructions and recommendations.
- Completing, verifying and checking the tax returns.
- Attending to tax inspections, tax audits and similar specific projects.
- Cooperating with a team of tax advisors in solving difficult problems.
- Implementing the tax planning and optimising of tax obligations.
- Representing clients in tax proceedings.
- Attending to internal and external trainings.
Position Tax Advisor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2,702 - 5,353 HRK
5,150 - 13,079 HRK
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
5,162 - 10,546 HRK
Law & Legislation
5,090 - 10,029 HRK
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8,827 - 46,551 HRK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 590 HRK excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used