Description of job position
- Reading technical and project documentation.
- Preparing mortar, cement, skim coats, and plasters.
- Cutting bricks to the required shapes and sizes.
- Work on bearing, dividing, and non-bearing walls, columns, arches, chimneys, and fireplaces.
- Checking walls for levelness using a bricklayer straightedge with a bubble level.
- Insulating building facades, insulation against groundwater and noise.
- Completing and repairing outdoor and indoor plaster work.
- Setting up and taking down bricklayer scaffolding.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Bricklayer - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
414 - 716 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
687 - 1,199 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
603 - 1,440 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
627 - 1,297 EUR
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,179 - 4,506 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used