Description of job position
- Addressing potential customers with the goal of offering and promoting the sale of merchandise and/or services.
- Customer service and demonstrating selected products.
- Collecting cash and non-cash payments.
- Issuing receipts for purchased goods and warranty sheets.
- Placing products on shelves and in other points of sale locations.
- Responsibility for the proper marking of the price and name of the merchandise.
- Securing merchandise against theft or damage.
- Participating in regular inventory activities.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the worksite.
- Responsibility for the cash in the cash registers.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Shop Assistant - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2,702 - 5,353 HRK
Education, Science & Research
3,203 - 6,103 HRK
3,369 - 5,791 HRK
2,845 - 6,657 HRK
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8,827 - 46,551 HRK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 590 HRK excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used