Average net monthly salary for Croatia is 5,480 HRKCompare your salary with others
Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth operation of a point of sale/shop.
- Responsibility for sales results and for meeting defined financial plans.
- Ordering goods and services depending on the balance of stocks and other circumstances.
- Hiring and training new staff.
- Managing, motivating, and evaluating staff, developing their professional skills and abilities.
- Completing a roster for work shifts, assigning work activities within the shop.
- Supervising the quality of goods and services provided to customers.
- Receiving complaints from customers, resolving claims pursuant to the valid legislation and internal regulations.
- Collecting daily revenues and securing their proper turnover.
- Performing regular, ongoing and spot inventories of goods in stock.
- Managing all the required documentation and other materials for payroll purposes.
Position Retail Store Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
Agricultural Equipment Operator
Agriculture, Food Industry
Retail Store Manager
Electrical & Power Engineering
Air Traffic Controller
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
590.00 HRK excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used